Take Action

Assess the compliance with single areas

If you feel your supermarket is not limiting exposure and promotion of alcohol to a single area(s) then use this checklist to assess compliance.

Click here for a supermarket single area checklist

Also record this in an incident log, provided below. Forward any concerns to your local Council Liquor Licensing Inspector.

Click here for an incident log to record possible breaches to the law