This section assists you to:
- have a say on liquor licence applications in your neighbourhood
- make a complaint about a licensed premises.
You can object to the following types of licence applications:
- Off-licence = bottle store, supermarket, grocery store, remote/online seller, etc
- On-licence = bar, tavern, night club, restaurant, café , etc
- Club licence = sports club, RSA, Cosmopolitan club, etc
- Special licence = application for a special event where alcohol is sold (may be at a licensed premises, public festival, private special occasion, etc)
Tips and tools are provided to help you with this process.