Help to change the laws so that young people can be protected:
- Join or start a local alcohol action group or link in to other groups. Connect to our facebook group and/or join Alcohol Action New Zealand.
- Click on the following links to read about advocating for strong policies in schools and tertiary settings.
- Click on mobilising others to learn more.
Remember - the most important policies to protect young people from alcohol-related harm are:
- Increasing the price of alcohol
- Increasing the minimum legal purchase age from 18 to 20 years
- Restricting alcohol advertising and sponsorship
- Reducing the number of licensed premises (particularly off-licences) in your community