2. Record and report local problems

If you notice any concerning behaviour or damage, report this to the appropriate authority as soon as you can. This might be the Department of Conservation (there may be a ranger on duty), or the local/regional councils. Make sure you advise them of how alcohol has contributed to the problem.

Any serious issues affecting the safey of yourself and/or others should be reported to the Police or other emergency services.

For more information, please check out the sub-section on Alcohol in public places