1. Observe any underage selling of alcohol

If you see or suspect any licensed premises are supplying alcohol to those under 18, report this to the local Police or licensing inspector at your local Council.

You could also record any suspected underage purchasing in a community incident log.

Click here for an incident log

Check out the section on Alcohol Licensing if you are concerned about other issues about a licensed premise.

Alcohol Licensing