1. Get help for the young person

If you have any concerns about alcohol use by young people in your life then you will need to assist them or their family to get professional help.

Help can be reached at your GP/local medical centre, school counsellor or local Community Alcohol and Drug Service.

Alcohol and Drug Helpline is a useful starting point for anyone who has concerns about their own or others drinking. They will be able to support you towards the best course of action and local services including youth services - phone 0800 787 797

Alcohol & Drug Helpline 0800 787 797