Members of Parliament

There are many Ministers in Parliament who have dedicated responsibility for alcohol issues.

Individual Members of Parliament may also wish to make a stand on the issue.

You can write to your MP to raise your concerns.

You could also write to your local government Councillors and community board members.

Find your local MP

Engage with Policymakers

Back to the previous page